Online and face-to-face counselling in Surrey
Welcome to The Lighthouse Counselling Partnership (TLCP). Here you can find out more about counselling and how we can help you.
At times, life can feel lonely and like there is no one to turn to. By visiting our TLCP website, you have taken the first step in finding out more about counselling and how we can help you.
We offer warmth, empathy and compassion with a non-judgmental approach, and aim to make counselling accessible and affordable to everyone who needs it.
Please note that from September we will be offering counselling in the areas of Epsom, Ewell, Banstead, Ashtead and Leatherhead . We will continue to offer counselling online for clients in Surrey that wish to continue and will continue to review the government guidelines in respect of Covid.
Why choose us?
We are a group of qualified counsellors and psychotherapists, registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). At TLCP we will offer you space to be heard and help you to navigate a way through your current difficulty.
Please read on for further information or click the button below to contact a counsellor today.
“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty”
— Maya Angelou
Read our latest blog posts:
- Eco-anxiety, news anxiety and the importance of looking after your mental healthOur guest editor Olly Halton has written an interesting piece about the effects of news and eco anxiety on our mental health and how to keep a sense of balance.
- Help! I finally got Covid! How I looked after my mental health.Our guest writer Olly Halton writes about how he coped with getting Covid and what he found helped him.
- Letting go of 2021 and embracing 2022Are you wondering how to process 2021 and how to embrace 2022? Take a look at our useful tips
- A Sister’s GriefA poem about the painful feelings around the loss of a loved one.
- Dreams and Aspirations: Why having a goal can be good for your mental healthWinchester student Olly Halton writes eloquently about the importance of having a goal and taking the plunge.
Let’s stay in touch. Sign up to hear our latest news.