Online and face-to-face counselling in Surrey
Welcome to The Lighthouse Counselling Partnership (TLCP). Here you can find out more about counselling and how we can help you.
At times, life can feel lonely and like there is no one to turn to. By visiting our TLCP website, you have taken the first step in finding out more about counselling and how we can help you.
We offer warmth, empathy and compassion with a non-judgmental approach, and aim to make counselling accessible and affordable to everyone who needs it.
Please note: From June 2021 we will be offering clients face-to-face counselling in the areas of Epsom, Ewell, Banstead, Ashtead and Leatherhead. We will continue to offer counselling online for clients in Surrey that wish to continue.
Why choose us?
We are a group of qualified counsellors, registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). At TLCP we will offer you space to be heard and help you to navigate a way through your current difficulty.
Please read on for further information or click the button below to contact a counsellor today.
“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty”
— Maya Angelou
Read our latest blog posts:
- Grief and Loss: How counselling can helpRead Callum Woodward’s moving piece about the loss of his brother and how counselling helped him.
- The Ups and Downs of Shielding During a PandemicWinchester student Olly Halton writes about his experience of shielding at home during the pandemic
- How to help someone who has panic attacks?Want to know how best to help someone suffering from panic attacks? Callum Woodward shares his experience of what worked for him, plus some helpful do’s and don’ts
- Be Kind to Your Mind: 3 Steps to Self-loveStudent Olly Halton shares 3 things that have helped him on his journey to self love in the hope to inspire others.
- COVID-19: An exploration of loss caused by the pandemicIn this beautiful piece by Siobhan she explores the frustrations and loss caused by the COIVD-19 pandemic, and we share where to find help.
Let’s stay in touch. Sign up to hear our latest news.